No products in the cart.
What Causes Constipation? Constipation causes mainly originate when your body waste or bowel movements is moving too slowly through your digestive tract and it becomes hard or even dry due to:
- a poor diet (too much fat and sugar; low fiber diet)
- inactive lifestyle.
- a low fiber diet
- too much protein
- not drinking enough water.
- inadequate activity, not enough body movement
- imbalanced gut bacteria
- muscle tension in colon
- certain medications
- other medical conditions
You might experience often less than 3 bowel movements in a week. Signs of a toxic overload and backup bowel are:
- Stomach Bloating
- Sluggish, Low Energy or Fatigue
- Hardly any passing stools
- A feeling of constant fullness
- Abdominal discomfort
- Bad Breath
- Skin allergies or problems
Know that you are not alone with constipation problems. Thousands of women and men, adults, elders and also young people have some tips of constipation, often chronic. If it is persistent, check with your doctor for a diagnosis as there might be underlying causes.